Welcome to Bankys School blog

We hope you find our blog to be an interesting read. We keep learning to make it better & more enriching for you. Our pupils are being trained to make you enjoy your visits to our blog. See you again!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Leap Year by Mineh P4

"Leap year was coming", said Lizzy to mum. I kow, Lola! mum called, there was no reply. Guess what happened. Her mum ran into her daughter room. She was no where to be found. They went to her friends house at last she was playing with her friend. Her mother was very happy, she said. Lola, why did you forget. Oh dear, I forgot it was leap year, mum said. Now help us pack our picknic snacks and food. Oh mum I'm sorry I forgot it was leap year mum. let's go now. They had a lot of fun. The endWhy did you forget Lola? by Mineh P4 (BANKYS SCHL, NIGERIA)

1 comment:

Mrs. Bankole said...

Hi Mineh! I love your creativity when it comes to story-writing. Your voracious nature of reading books is showing clearly here. Keep this up! I'll like you to do more captivating pieces though. I mean, such that will hold your readers spell-bound. Keep it up!