Welcome to Bankys School blog

We hope you find our blog to be an interesting read. We keep learning to make it better & more enriching for you. Our pupils are being trained to make you enjoy your visits to our blog. See you again!

Tuesday 19 June 2012

...suddenly I saw... By Mineh P4

My Birthday Party "My birthday party is tomorrow" I told my friends about it and they asked what time and the venue of the party. It will be 12:00 noon at Millennium Park. Here is the invitation card, in the invitation card I wrote “You Are Invited To Mineh’s Birthday Party”. 12:00 Noon, Millennium Park Hope You Can Come! The next day we were at my birthday party, suddenly I saw clowns, a cake with candles in the shape of my name, I was very happy. Later, I saw my friends in other seats I called them to sit with me. I was very happy.

No comments: