Welcome to Bankys School blog

We hope you find our blog to be an interesting read. We keep learning to make it better & more enriching for you. Our pupils are being trained to make you enjoy your visits to our blog. See you again!

Saturday 26 January 2013

Wk 16. Kelly P4B

The big Race James lives with his parents. On Monday, his schools going to have a race. James was so happy. He told his mom and his mom said, "you have to wear your sweater on that day". James replied, "why should I wear a sweater?" His mom said, "you should wear a sweater on Saturday beacuse there will be a frost. James asked, "hat s a frost mom?" Mom said, "a frost is when there ill be a very old wheather". James asked, "can I where my green sweater?" Of course! You can, but where did you keep it? James said, I think I kept it in the heavy caravan". On Saturday, he wore his sweater and he ran and won the competition.

No comments: