Welcome to Bankys School blog

We hope you find our blog to be an interesting read. We keep learning to make it better & more enriching for you. Our pupils are being trained to make you enjoy your visits to our blog. See you again!

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Grandparents- Promise J P4B

I love my Grandparents because they buy things for me. When I’m crying they pet me. They work hard and they always tell me nice stories. They are very old. But most of all I think Grandparents are important because when I’m sad they make me happy.

4 comments:

Sally-Jayne (Team 100WC) said...

Hello Promise. I agree with you - grandparents are very important for all of these reasons.

Anonymous said...

its chloe wilkinson from rhyddings i liked your story, about your grandparents it was good!

Anonymous said...

hi its chloe wilkinson from rhyddings i liked your story about your grandparents, it was good!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, grandparents are very important to us. And I agree with you on all of those points :)